- In a Kadai heat 2 tbsp oil, add ½ tsp Mustard Seeds, ½ tsp Cumin, let it crackle.
- Add 4 choppedboiled potatoes, 2 tsp Ciba Achari Aloo Masala and Salt to taste.
- Let it cook for 5 min.
- Garnishwith chopped Coriander.
- In a Kadai heat 1 tbsp oil, add ¼ tsp Cumin, 2 Cloves, 1 Bay Leaf.
- Sauté it for 30sec then add 2boiled Potatoes (roughly mashed), ½ tsp Ciba Achari Aloo Masala, salt to taste and 1 glass water.
- Let it cook for 15min. Garnish with chopped coriander.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.
(Serving for 4 Person)