Achari Simla Mirch By Somya Gupta
- Chopped capsicums/ shimla mirch – 1 cup
- Chopped potatoes/ aloo – 1 cup
- Chopped green chilies/ hari mirch – 2
- Oil/ tel – 1 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds/ jeera – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry coriander/ dhaniya powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ciba achari masala – 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango/ amchur powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When seeds crackle, add chopped vegetables
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix well and cover the pan for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 minutes, mix it again and cover for another 3 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the remaining spices and mix well.
- Cover it for 1 minute and then switch off the flame.
Delicious and spicy ‘Achari Simla Mirch’ is ready to be served with hot chapati/ paratha.