For Hard Boiled Egg: –
- Place Eggs in a pan and add water to cover Eggs by 1 inch.
- Boil it for 3-4 mins and then remove it from the burner.
- Cover it with a lid and let the Eggs stand in hot water for 10 mins.
- Now drain it and cool it under cold water. Peel, cut in half and Sprinkle the Ciba Egg Masala on the boiled eggs according to taste.
- You can also add chopped Onion, Tomatoes and garnish with chopped coriander.
This Masala can be used in Curries also.
Benefits of Egg:-
(a) Keeps our muscles strong
(b) Good for our Brain
(c) Good for Eyes, Nails, Hairs, etc.
(d) Lowers the risk of Heart Diseases
(e) A stronger Immune System
Top Tip – A fresh Egg will sink in water and a stale one will float.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.