Dry Aloo Gobi By Ruchika Vineet Sapra
- Cauliflower florets 20-25 (small)
- Potatoes 2 medium (small pieces)
- Onions 2 (chopped)
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Ginger (roughly chopped) 1 tablespoon
- Garlic cloves 3-4 (chopped)
- Ciba Taaza Spices KITCHEN KING 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt (to taste)
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and saute.
- Add tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Put in florets and potatoes. Mix well.
- Add Ciba Taaza Spices KITCHEN KING Masala
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.