- Wash & Soak 1 bowl Arhar Dal for an hour. Chop 2 long Brinjal, 6 French Beans, 3 Carrot, 4 potato, 1 cup Bottle Gourd, 6 Lady Finger & 3 Tomato.
- In a pressure cooker, add Arhar Dal, chopped vegetables, 3 glass water & salt to taste. Pressure cook till 4 whistles.
- Add 4 tsp Ciba Sambhar Masala and blend with a wooden blender.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, add ½ tsp mustard seeds, let it crackle, add 15-20 Curry Leaves and 2 Red Chilli Whole.
- Add mixture in the cooker and let it cook for 10min on sim gas.
- Serve hot with Idli.
- In a big bowl add 2 cup of Suji, 1 ½ cup curd, mix it for 5 min & leave it for 1 hr.
- Add water accordingly, Salt to taste, ½ tsp Fruit Salt & mix well.
- Grease the Idli moulds, put the Suji mixture and steam it for 20 mins.
- Serve hot with Sambhar.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.
(Serving for 4 people)