Masala Bharwa Baigan By Nirmal Kapur
- 5-6 small baigans
- 4-5 tablespoon oil
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ciba Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Ciba Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ciba Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Ciba Garam Masala Powder
- Juice of 2 lemons (optional)
- Take the baby eggplant and slit it from the center.
- Make a fine paste of cashew nut, poppy seeds, graded coconut.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Add Ciba Red Chilly Powder, Ciba Turmeric, Ciba Garam Masala Powder
- Add salt as per taste in paste
- Mix it well.
- Stuff baigans with this masala and keep aside.
- In a pan, add oil
- Place all the stuffed masala baigan to the pan
- Fry them till they start to leave oil.
Masala Bharwan Baigans are ready to serve