Kadai Paneer :-
- In a pan heat 2 tsp oil, add diced 200gm Paneer, ½ Yellow, ½ Red & ½ Green Capsicum, 1 onion and sauté them. Grind 2 Onion, 6 pcs Garlic, 3 Tomato & 3 tsp Curd.
- In Kadai heat 1 tbsp oil, add ground mixture, 3 tsp of Ciba Paneer Masala, 3 tsp of Tomato sauce, Salt to taste
- Let it cook till oil separates.
- Add diced Paneer, vegetables, 1 long sliced Tomato & 1cup Water.
- Let it cook for 10mins. Garnish with Cream/ Butter for taste.
PANEER Lababdar :–
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil & Butter. Add 2 chopped Onion, 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste, cook till golden brown.
- Add 4 chopped Tomatoes, 1 Green Chilly, Salt to taste & 3 tsp Ciba Paneer Masala.
- Let it cook till Tomatoes becomes mushy. Cool and grind the mixture along with6 Cashew Nuts into a smooth paste.
- Put the ground mixture in a pan; add 1 cup water & 250gmPaneer (cut in cubes).
- Let it cook for 10min, garnish with Cream & chopped Coriander.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.
(Serving for 4 Person)