Rajma By Neelu Dua
1. Chick peas ( chane) 250 gm.
2. Salt according to taste
3. Cloves 3-4
4. Ghee 3 tablespoon
5. Red chilly powder two tea spoon
6. Cumin seeds one tea spoon
7. Finally grated onions two big
8. Garlic 5-6 cloves
9. Ginger one inch piece
10. Tamatoes 3-4
11. Dried mango powder 1 teaspoon
12. Chana masala powder one tablespoon
13. Bay leaf 1-2
14. Fenugreek leaves one spoon
1. Soak chick peas over night.
2. Wash the chick peas & put in a pressure cooker with six cups water.
3. Put salt and pepper, ginger garlic paste & one spoon oil in it.
4. Close the lid and pressure cook for 8-10 whistles.
5. Heat one table spoon oil in a pan & add cumin seeds, bay leaf in it.
6. Now add grated onions in it & soute them till they become light brown.
7. Add tamato puree in it & soute them for five minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper, fenugreek leaves , ciba taaja spices chana masala & dried mango powder in it. Cook it for five minutes.
9. Now add boiled chick peas & mix properly.
10. Serve hot garnish with coriander leaves.
Note- awesome flavour of ciba chana masala