- Soak 200g Red Kidney Beans for 7-8 hrs.
- Put them in a pressure cooker with 4 glass water, salt to taste, after 1st whistle reduce the heat & cook for 20min.
- Grind 6pcs of Garlic, 2 Onion & 3 Tomatoes.
- In a KADAI, heat 1 tbsp oil, add grinded puree & 3 tsp Ciba Rajma Masala.
- Let it cook till oil separates.
- Add boiled Rajma in the gravy; stir it and cook for 10 mins so that Rajma absorbs the Masala.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander.
Jeera Rice: – Take 1 glass Rice, wash and soak them for 30min with 2 glass water. In a kadai,heat 1 tbsp ghee, add ¾ tsp Cumin, 1 Black Cardamom, 2 Cloves, add Rice with water and Salt to taste. After one boil, sim the gas and cover it with a lid. Rice grains should be cooked till tender and yet separate. Serve hot with Rajma.
*Masala added in the recipe is as per standard taste. It may differ from person to person.
(Serving:- 4 Person)