Soya Chaap Nugets By Taru Sindhwani
- Soya chaap – 2-3
- Flour- 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Red chilli – 2 tsp
- CIBA CHAAT MASALA- 1teaspoon
- Salt according to taste
- Tomato ketchup
- Take soya chaaps & cut into pieces
- Marinate soya chaap with some salt ,red chilli ,CIBA chat masala & leave it for 10 min.
- Take flour in a separate bowl
- Add water to it & make a consistent batter
- Then add garlic paste ,salt & red chilli to the batter
- Then put marinated chaap to the batter
- Heat oil in a pan
- Deep fry the chaap
- Then sprinkle some CIBA CHAAT MASALA to it.
- Garnish it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.